Herbal Medicine and Food Plants
Herbal medicine is one of the best solutions to prevent diseases. Herbs that originates from the whole plant come from nature and it suits human nature better than chemicals.
Herbal medicine has been used from ancient times till now. Generations ago, before the advent of over-the-counter medicines and 24—hour drugstores, herbs were the treatment of choice for everyday health problems from headache to upset stomachs and from head colds to menstrual cramps. Herbal treatments were shared among friends and families, exchanged by neighbors and taught by one generation to the next.
When it comes to holistic health care, Natural Health & Yoga LLC. is the name to remember. I am a naturopathic doctor based in Newport Beach, California, and one of my specialties is an herbal treatment, which is an exceptional method of disease prevention. I recommend the whole plant for its beneficial properties. Herbal medicine that originates from whole plants is more compatible with the human body. In fact, anything that comes from nature is better than synthetic chemicals.
Herbal medicine is holistic in two ways, firstly, plant medicines are themselves essentially holistic and secondly, herbalists treat people holistically, taking the whole being of the patient into consideration, rather than just prescribing according to a specific disease. Herbalists know that the whole plant is greater than the sum of its constituent parts. That is why some herbal teas are the best to add to your evening refreshments.
If you have any question or need individualized Herbal recommendations,
Call for first FREE Phone Consultation 949-500-2984.
In herbal practice, the practitioner views disease as a general imbalance of the body. Herbalists continue to assert that herbs are foods that build up the health of the various body systems, rather than just being medicines, which correct specific problems. Many of the plants sold as medicinal herbs have been used as food by component. For example, dandelion, marshmallow, and alfalfa have all been cultivated for food by various people. In general, herbs are whole-plant medicines and are less toxic and have fewer side effects than drugs. Whole-plant medicines use primarily purified active ingredients.
Detox your body in a natural way, one of the supplements that help to start detoxing is listed on the link, find it out now!
The Rise in Natural Health
- Almost one-third of American medical schools-among them Harvard, Yale John’s Hopkins, and Georgetown Universities-now offer coursework in holistic methods.
- There are five homeopathic hospitals in the Great British National Service.
- One out of three drugs prescribed in Germany is an herb.
- The World Health Organization estimates that between 65 to 80 percent of the world’s population (about 3 billion people) rely on holistic medicine as their primary form of health care.
- The American Medical Association (AMA), in Resolution #514, “is encouraging its members to become better informed regarding holistic medicine and to participate in appropriate studies of it.
- Mutual of Omaha says it saves about $6.50 in covering non-standard (holistic) treatments.
- One out of every ten Americans is under the care of a chiropractor.
- 12 percent of Fortune 500 companies offer alternative medicine as part of their health care compensation packages.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) a nationwide government survey of more than 31,000 adults on their use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) showed that 36 percent of U.S. adults use some form of CAM.
- Worldwide, only 10 to 30 percent of people use traditional medicine, 70 to 90 percent use naturopathic and homeopathic health care.
- 74 percent of the American population desires a natural approach to health care.
- Of the one out of three Americans who say they have used natural techniques, 84 percent said they would use it again.
- Americans make more visits to holistic health care providers (some 600 million a year) than to M.D.s
If you have any question in regard to individualized Herbal recommendations, As Dr. Shari
- Email email@example.com
- Book now and find out what Herbal Remedy will be your best Healing option:https://my.practicebetter.io/#/5dc5ea842a9c240c20a43e46/bookings